What is Somatic Breathwork?
Your nervous system is a network that controls all the processes of your being. Over time, chronic stress or unresolved trauma causes this network - your nervous system - being dis-regulated. When our system is dis-regulated, difficulties in your personal and professional life arise. When you heal trauma and stress, you heal the nervous system.
Breathwork is the bridge between our subconscious soma (body) and psyche. As humans we operate 95% from our subconscious mind and only 5% of that is conscious. Breathwork is designed to get your conscious mind out of the way to help you tap into your subconscious mind to gain clarity about yourself, your past/future and patterns.
Somatic Breathwork is designed to help you release suppressed stress in the body through expression. It gives you the opportunity to clear out what has been suppressed and what is in the way of you being your most authentic self. Using the breath, you will engage your innate ability to heal and sweep out any defenses, blockages, restrictions, or pains that hold you back from who you are and how you want to show up in this world.
Who is Somatic Breathwork for?
Somatic Breathwork is for anyone who wants to:
- alleviate stress and anxiety
- gain insight and clarity in any aspects of life
- release trapped emotions
- increase inner joy, gratitude and peace
- balance the nervous system
- decrease inflammation and strengthen the immune system
- improve sleep quality
- connect to innate intelligence of the body
- gain better understanding of themselves
- optimize their human potential
How to prepare for Somatic Breathwork session?
- refrain from eating 1,5-2hrs prior to session
- wear comfortable clothing
- yoga mat and a blanket might help you feel comfortable
How to book a private 1:1 or partner (for 2) session?
Simply click "contact me" button at the top of this page.